Sunday Night (Post Turkey) Links

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. In light of all the tumult in the National housing market and credit markets of late, I'd say that all of us in New York have much to be thankful for. After taking the long weekend off and taking in some fresh air in the country, I am inspired and ready to blog my heart out between now and Christmas break. So, check back often, as I am sure the content will be flowing. Here are some pertinent links from the weekend:
Searching For New York's Hidden Places (NY Times)
Amenity Watch: Triathlon Training At Laurel Condo (NY Sun)
Curbed Voters Prefer Brookfield Proposal For Hudson Yards (Curbed)
"Brownstoner" Blogger Plans Flea Market (Bkln Paper)
Interview With Architect Karl Fischer (The Real Deal)
Holiday Shopping Season Off To Record Start (CBSMarketwatch)
Hunter Point South To Count On Unorthodox Financing (Observer)

Comments

Popular Posts