Presidential Politics In The City


It's the McCain Boat!


No, it's the Obama Boat!


McCain supporter in front of Obama sign.

That's one happy McCain supporter in front of the Obama sign at Gray's Papaya on 72nd and Broadway. "we are ready to believe again" is the slogan that this vet is blocking. Chances are that he may not be quite as happy in 11 days. But will he believe?

On the East River, I caught this yesterday from an apartment on Beekman. At first all I saw was the McCain side, and I wondered how this sailor got lost and maybe a few other choice things. Then when it turned around in front of me, I was happy to see that this was an equal opportunity vessel with Barack on the other side. It's called "The Vote Boat". Ok, I can handle that. The most important thing to do is vote.

Comments

Popular Posts