Sabbatical Nears End....

As many of you have noticed, I have been on extended sabbatical from blogging. Every now and again you end up with a case of blogger's burnout and this has been the case with me. Sure, a lack of new development can slow me down, but there is always something to write about. It has been a successful year for the blog, so successful that many of my stories have been picked up, co-opted, and in some cases straight grifted by the likes of the NY Post, WNBC, and WPIX. I guess that in today's media, perhaps theft of an idea is the sincerest form of flattery. But, there comes a time when you have to deal with the cards that you are dealt and play them the best that you can. That said, you will see some fantastic new and original content on the blog. And, many of these ideas will be regurgitated, without credit, by a media that largely lacks an original thought. I will do my best to point out where and when this happens. I am also tempted to prank some of these outlets into embarrassment. Hmmm, that could be fun, real fun! In any case the cream will rise to the top and with a little bit of luck you will consider original content creamy and delicious!
(Pictured above, a colorful paint job on Third Ave and 88th Street, Manhattan)
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Comments

Popular Posts